April has been in the tech world since the day she discovered how to play Nintendo at the age of six! She was an avid computer gamer when she was young and graduated Bachelor of Science in Information Technology as a ‘Cum Laude‘ from the University of the Immaculate Concepcion (Philippines) in 2009.
She started her career working as Web Programmer for a US Based company, after that she moved to a B2B Lead generation marketing company as one of the software developers. Then at the age of 22, she moved to Singapore and worked as a Software Engineer in a start-up company funded by NUS, and is currently working as a Project Manager at a corporate IT company, managing a team of internal and outsourced developers, designers and dev ops in Singapore, Hong Kong and Philippines, delivering digital marketing projects.
Awards, Certifications and Achievements:
- Certified Scrum Master – Radtec London 2016
- Coursera: Software Processes and Agile Practices 2016
- Coursera: Project Management: The Basics for Success – 2016
- Singapore Polytechnic Pace Academy Project Management Course Completion – 2015
- Coursera:Intro to Interactive Programming in Python – 2014
- Hong Kong Management Association Key Aspects of Effective Project Management Course Completion – 2014
- UIC- BSIT Program Leadership Award – 2009